Spoonflower weekly contest: Limited Colour Palette

Aquesta setmana he decidit presentar un dels meus dissenys al concurs setmanal de disseny d'estampats que organitza Spoonflower. El tema d'aquesta setmana és utilitzar uns colors en concret:

I entered this week contest at ‪#‎spoonflower‬ for the first time. The theme is Limited Colour Palette: Gray, Cream, Cucumber and Peach. I feel so excited! I finally fall in love with this colour palette (never work with these soft colours before...) There are lots of lovely designs there and it is amazing how they look so different using the same colours.



Aquest disseny forma part de la meva nova col·lecció d'estampats SWEET "rainy" JUNE i l'he anomenat "Gaudeix de les coses petites". M'ha agradat molt treballar amb aquests colors. No els hagués escollit segurament mai, però estic molt contenta amb el resultat. Aquests estampats estaran disponibles en teles ben aviat a la web Spoonflower Shop Alextilalila

I named this new design "Enjoy the little things". It belongs to my SWEET "rainy" JUNE collection, insiring by my little son. Here is in two colourways with the same colour palette. This prints will be available soon as fabric at my Spoonflower Shop Alextilalila



He estat creant altres estampats amb aquest dibuix de la flor que vaig dibuixar a ma. Han sortit combinacions força maques i segurament les aniré pujant a la web de Spoonflower Shop Alextilalila per tal que estiguin disponbles com a tela també.

I am working in some other designs, playing around with this floral motif . Love the way this repeat is turning out beautifully, so simple and lovely at the same time. I still playing with the colour palette and try to find some new prints to coordinate my collection. This is a sneak peek of my work in progress and the way I use to work using Adobe Illustrator.



Espero que us hagi agradat!

Hope you like it & happy designing!

warmly,

ALeX ;)

Comentaris